We specialize in servicing the financing of local self-government units.
The public sector is one of the largest sectors of the national economy, providing basic goods or services that are not or can not be provided by the private sector. The public sector is composed of national and local governments and their agencies. Financing public services usually takes place in various ways, including taxes, fees and financial transfers from other levels of government administration. In the “outsourcing” process, public sector organizations often engage private enterprises in providing goods and services to citizens.
*Wartości podane w kalkulatorze nie są wartościami ofertowymi. Są one jedynie poglądowe.
**Do kosztorys dochodzi koszt administracyjny obliczany indywidualnie do wskazanego projektu wynosi od 0,5% w górę.
ASA Europe specializes in investment services for local government units. We finance all local government tasks using the public-private partnership method called BTL – design, build and fund. Our knowledge of matter and knowledge comes from countries that have extensive experience, such as the United States of America, Great Britain, Germany and France. Our capitals for financing are of EU origin.
Our offer of public-private partnership is addressed to every unit of the public finance sector, in particular:
- municipalities, counties, provinces
- budget units
- state higher education institutions
- research and development units
- independent public health care facilities
- other state and local government legal entities
We can carry out self-government tasks such as:
- purchase of equipment and accessories for public buildingsImmovable property:
- purchase of specialized vehicles for road use, water-sewage, LGU purification
- construction of road and field infrastructure,
- construction of cubature designs – public utility buildings, eg local government units, hospitals, schools, kindergartens, swimming pools, sports halls, funeral homes, hotels, etc.
- construction of linear projects – utilities infrastructure, e.g. street lighting, water supply, sewerage, gas pipelines, power grids, heat pipelines, sewage treatment plants, etc.
- construction of energy projects and new technology, e.g. oze, energy efficiency products, specialized IT products.
Renovation and extension of movable or immovable property.
Public-private partnership with ASA Europe comes with grat benefits – above all, the possibility of implementing investments without an increase in public debt ratios, implementation of social and environmental goals, and implementation of infrastructure projects in the event of limited availability of public contribution.
If you need more information, feel free to contact us !
We fund all local government tasks using the public-private partnership method called BTL (design, build, fund). Our knowledge of matter comes from countries that have extensive experience, such as the United States of America, Great Britain, Germany and France. Our capitals for financing are of EU origin.